Sunday 3 February 2013

Start of 2013

This year i have been fortunate enough to have been picked up by a junior (U19) French team VCC Morteau Montbenoit. I depart for the small town of Morteau in just under 2 weeks along with my good mate Chad Elliston, so thought i better set up a blog so people can see what i'm getting up to in Europe.

Looking forward to getting starting over in Europe after a couple of good hit outs in NZ. Coming away with 2nd over all behind Paddy Bevin at HUB tour and coming away with sprint ace is hopefully a good sign of more good results to come this year.



From now until i leave just keeping the training miles ticking along while trying to enjoy my final few days in the kiwi summer!

Quick thanks to my sponsor Craft Cycle Clothing and coach Gordon McCauley who have helped me to get where i am.

Look out for more updates here as ill update it as much as i can!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment